Nasir Al-Jahdli is an exploration geologist earned his Master’s (2001) in rocks and mineral resources dealing with the Geology of Jabal Ghadarah area, Bir Tawilah district with special emphasis on listvenite as a potential source for gold in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
He also has a Bachelor`s Degree (1993) in Applied Geology (Hydrogeology) dealing with the water geochemistry of Wadi Tharad, Saudi Arabia.
At present, he is the Director of Mineral Exploration at SGS, whereas in the last 2 decades he held the following positions:
- 2014 to present: Director of Mineral Exploration, SGS.
- 2012-2014: Director of Geological Survey Department, SGS
- 2011-2012: Senior Representative Business Department, BARIQ-BARIK Mining LTD, KSA.
- 2009: Assistant Chief Geologist for Technical Affairs at SGS.
- 2007 - 2009: Assistant Director for Mineral Exploration, SGS.
- 2006 - 2007: Head of Metallic Mineral Exploration Department, SGS.
- 2004 - 2006: Assistant Chief for Metallic Minerals Projects at SGS.
- 2001 - 2004: Metallic Exploration Geologist at SGS.
- 1994 - 2001: Metallic Exploration Geologists at BRGM, Jeddah, KSA.
- 1993 - 1994: Exploration Geologist at Sukhybarat gold mine, Saudi Company for Precious Metals (SCPM) K S A