Air Pollution Control
Fowlerex Technologies is an Australian-based designer, developer and manufacturer of air pollution control equipment, including: dust valves, baghouses, gas scrubbers, multiclones, cyclones, bag filters and electrostatic precipitators.
We have over 50 years of experience in Air Pollution Control, and are part of an environmental engineering group with offices in Australia and New Zealand that supplies air pollution control systems to all parts of the world.
Fowlerex and its partners can supply complete turn-key solutions, comprising design, build, installation and commissioning. Alternatively Fowlerex may be contracted to supply system components and/or spare parts.
Fowlerex also offers a trouble shooting, design and specification service.
A World of Experience
Fowlerex systems have been installed in Africa, Australia, Fiji, Indonesia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia. The only geographical region we do not supply is North America.
Our teams of design engineers in Australia and New Zealand specialise in air pollution control; this is all they do, and they are experts in their fields. Not only are they experienced, but they can troubleshoot your problems to develop unique solutions that work.
Fowlerex has a very wide range of dust and fume collection equipment for air pollution control, including:
• Wet or Dry electrostatic precipitators
• Wet or dry gas scrubbers
• Venturi scrubbers
• Baghouse filter dust collectors
• Cyclones and multi-cyclones
• Carbon adsorption towers
• Thermal oxidisers
Supplementing the main system component is a full range of supplementary equipment, including:
• Rotary valves and double flap [tipping] valves
• Heavy industrial fans and blowers
• Ductwork and stacks
• Airflow control valves and equipment isolation valves
• Flexible connections and expansion joints
• Chain, screw and belt conveyors
• Motor control centres and distribution boards
• Control systems and instrumentation
• Heat exchangers and conditioning towers
• Pumps and pipework
• Mineral processing
• Timber processing
• Food processing
• Chemical, fertiliser production
Expo Passes include access to all 3 days of the exhibition, Global Opportunities presentations and complimentary seminars within the Collaboration Arena.Register now