Orange Business Services, part of the Orange Group, supports enterprises through their digital transformation. With 28,500 employees worldwide, we combine global presence with a local approach to design new business models with our clients and unlock their full potential. We create a positive impact both for their businesses and for the world around them.
We provide our clients with solutions that address five major intersecting challenges: establishing digital workspaces, improving customer experience, facilitating the rise of Industry 4.0, collecting and processing data, and transforming and safeguarding network infrastructure.
With staff across Australia and New Zealand, we’ve supported mining and natural resources companies in their digital transformation journey, across the globe. We have acquired a deep understanding of the mining sector over years of experience and are able to offer the most appropriate solutions to our clients.
For more information, visit www.orange-business.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and our blogs.
- Leading voice/data network globally
- 220 countries and territories covered
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global for the 22nd year in a row (2022)
- 5,500 SDx experts
- 3,900 data, digital and artificial intelligence experts
- 2,400 cloud experts
- 2,300 cyberdefense experts
From small to multinational clients:
- 1,000 multinationals
- 3,000 large companies
- 35,000 companies with over 50 employees
- 2.5 million professionals and SMEs
Teams on 5 continents:
- 28,500 employees
- Presence in 65 countries
- €600+ million invested in R&D
- 100+ research collaborators with laboratories and universities
- 500+ start-ups supported
Expo Passes include access to all 3 days of the exhibition, Global Opportunities presentations and complimentary seminars within the Collaboration Arena.Register now