VRMesh is a point cloud processing software tool for open-pit design, underground tunnel analysis, volume calculation, and water catchment analysis. Our innovative technologies convers automatic point cloud classification, feature extraction, and accurate point cloud meshing, processing a large set of point clouds generated from airborne/mobile LiDAR scanning, terrestrial laser scanning and UAV images in an automated manner.
The key benefits of using VRMesh in mining industry include:
- Classifying point clouds and creating digital twins for mining.
- Providing quick and flexible prototyping for open-pit design and road creation.
- Creating accurate 3D models for underground tunnel analysis and deviation measurement.
- Calculating the volume of a stockpile accurately, easily and fast.
- Extracting breaklines from point clouds and meshes.
- Visualizing large point clouds and meshes.
VRMesh provides a streamlined workflow and a comprehensive toolset that makes engineers' jobs easier and maximizes productivity at work. Our customers mostly come from the mining, oil/gas, utility, construction, and land surveying industries.
For a live demonstration, please stop by booth MA5 at Bonanza Hall. We are pleased to show you our innovative technologies.