Austmine is the leading industry body for the Australian Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) sector, with over 600 corporate members around the country.
Austmine exists to develop, promote and support the METS sector and provide growth opportunities and value to their members so the members can achieve greater success. Austmine is a not-for-profit industry association focused on our members' needs and goals. Their members represent the full mining value chain, from greenfields exploration, through to production, processing and export. They range from major multi-nationals, to innovative SMEs, and exciting technology start-ups. What they all have in common is belonging to a network that is shaping the future of Austmine's sector.
Australia’s METS sector is thriving, dynamic and world-leading. Generating over $90 billion annually in revenue, employing around 400,000 people and exporting to more than 200 countries globally, Australian METS are a powerful force. Austmine works to make a difference to the METS sector and to our members by:
- Encouraging innovation and best practice within the METS sector and wider mining industry;
- Influencing business growth and competitiveness;
- Fostering a community of like-minded peers, who care about the future of our sector;
- Championing collaboration between METS, miners and researchers;
- Driving meaningful relationships and partnerships;
- Working towards a sustainable and competitive future, with integrity and passion.