MEKS Solutions are engineering management consultants with experience across:
- large global mineral processing project work including tailings dewatering
- renewable energy industry and EPC projects.
Our capabilities stretch across many areas including project management, maintenance and contract management, enabling us to use our problem-solving skills to deliver mutual benefits.
We believe in enjoying what we do and building long lasting professional relationships that deliver results. Our aim is to keep it simple with a focus on the future that is innovative, forward thinking and sustainable. Our solutions consider proactivity, optimisation and full life cycle considerations.
MEKS Solutions is part of The Circular Mine Consortium that offers several innovative technologies to Extract value from Mine waste. The consortium group of companies also includes:
- SoilCylcers P/L: Award-winning business that specialises in physical, chemical and biological changes to large volumes of waste to make topsoil, structural fill and fix contamination issues.
- MINCORE: Fully integrated EPC contractor specialising in the mineral processing services.
- BRGM: France’s leading public institution for the sustainable management of natural resources.
- VITO: Leading European independent research and technology organisation in the areas of cleantech and sustainable development.
- Adivero: Business development support to international businesses.
Our consortium solution is to achieve near zero mine tailings waste flowsheet based on economic principle intended to provide additional income. The concept includes existing technologies, current research and experience from the Circular Mine Consortium team adapted into a recycling process aimed at removing the need for costly tailings dams and the associated risks. Tailings are reviewed as part of a resource and become an important by-product and asset to be processed and marketed. A further opportunity exists in the carbon economy to market carbon credits given the carbonation capture technology to produce construction materials and revegetation.