IMARC's Next Gen Program for Students, Graduates & Future Leaders provides an opportunity for the industry's future workforce to network, learn and be inspired by leaders in mining, resources, and technology at Australia’s largest mining event.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE NEXT GEN PROGRAM WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Build their network with over 7,500 people in attendance including some of the most influential people in the mining industry;
- Learn about a diverse range of careers, and identify career opportunities from some of the largest companies in industry;
- Gain insights from over 450 thought leaders on topics including technology and innovation, future energy and investment, exploration, sustainability and community, and future workforce planning with a packed program of conference presentations;
- Meet over 470 companies representing all aspects of the mining value chain, from startups through to some of the biggest names in the industry;
- Connect with mining C-suite executives, human resources managers, and key advocates for the future workforce.
Developed in partnership with the Victorian Government, the program is committed to promoting STEM across the mining and resources industry by providing access to IMARC.
Participants will recognise where they can make their mark on such critical industries of the future, leaving with skills, support, and knowledge to advance their careers.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
We will be accepting nominations for 2023 soon, please check back again for further details.