Rajesh has over 17 years of experience in the field of Software Implementation Project Management, Software consulting, Risk Based Inspection Consulting, Metals and Mining, Process Plant management, Oil & Gas pipeline inspections, metallurgical inspection and corrosion management in process and Oil & Gas plants and cross-country pipelines, cathodic protection, corrosion monitoring, inspection of process plants, which includes experience in inspections of storage plant equipment.
Rajesh has been with GE Digital for 8 years, leading the Asset Performance Management solution design in the Australia and New Zealand region. Rajesh provides software project leadership and oversight of APM Software implementations for customers, including:
• Assisting customers in setting the vision, direction and strategies for the Asset Management program.
• Conducting Business Blueprinting workshops for understanding client’s requirements and listing down customisations.
• Satisfying customer’s maintenance and inspection planning requirements
• Part of the API 581 development team.
• Development of GE APM Pipeline RBI functionality
• Developing technical and functional specifications for implementing the GE APM Integrity solution in accordance with customer requirements.
• Conducting classroom and workshop training of the GE APM software solution.