The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian businesses of all sizes succeed in international markets and facilitates the expansion of international companies in Canada.
With a presence in over 160 cities worldwide, we’re Canada’s most comprehensive network of international business professionals.
The TCS is a one stop shop: we bring industry, community and government partners together and we offer seamless services that make it easy for companies to grow their operations in Canada.
We typically provide the following services:
• Assistance in developing a business case for your next investment project
• Information and advice on doing business in Canada
• Strategic market intelligence on your industry
• Site visits
• Provincial, territorial and local investment promotion agencies who can help you access local opportunities, networks and programs
• Key contacts in private industry, academia and government
• Strategic industry events and international activities
• Referrals to investment support professionals, such as lenders, lawyers, accounting firms, information specialists and private-sector industry associations
YOUR ROADMAP SO SUCCESS
• Industry-specific regulatory environment
• Government programs that can help you set up a business in Canada, access tax and R&D credits as well as other incentives